13.2.06

I don't know what you're talking about...

Most people when they're tired go to sleep. I, on the other hand, am very tired so I check the Ricky Wilson livejournal community. I dare you to click Ricky Wilson. Double dare you. :waits: Well if you clicked the link you'll see the same thing I did. At first I was confused. Then I looked for contextual clues (cuz I pay attention in English) and saw the banner behind monsieur Ricky. "Ah" I said to myself, "the Meteor Awards. That's right they won a couple of awards there." Which gives anyone free reign to do what he did. :nods: This my fandom, by major obsession. A grown man who licks awards. Thank god he has some good music to back up this behaviour. Otherwize I might not put up with such antics. Lord knows I don't put up with the crazy things mathematicians tell me. Anyhoo that's the news of the day. I'm obsessed with a man-child. What a big suprise there...

No comments: