12.2.06

Snow

I gotta write something. I've been trying to write something all day and now I'm just going to fucking write anything. I don't promise coherence, but do I ever promise that? I think not.
Lets start with the snow. Last night it started snowing. After losing two hours of sleep I woke up this morning to bright white glaring at me. Mums suspects we got about eight inches. I'm very good at estimating so I have no idea but I do know a lot of snow when I see and there's a lot of snow outside even now. A lot of snow. Honestly I was surprised because this winter has been incredibly mild with only one day of snow. But there was the snow like an extremely cold blanket glaring at me. Thankfully I didn't have to shovel, Sophie did that while I was catching up on missed two hours. I walked through the snow though. I scraped the snow off the car and shoveled the excess from the driveway. This snow blanket is slowly coming off. And that is the snow.
So I've written something. Now I can clean up in the kitchen and go to bed. I may not have school tomorrow but I like my sleep patterns. My sleep patterns got fucked up last night so I'm hoping tonight they'll be normal. I better get going. Sleep being one the few things I can healthily obsess about

No comments: