12.12.06

...And Then My Head Exploded

So today I had three tests. 1 in biology, 1 in history, and 1 in music. The bio test was on photosynthesis terms and was a bit harder than I thought it would be. It didn't help that I didn't really study at all, so I suppose it would have been easier if I had. The history test was and essay test on WWI. There were three essay questions and we picked one to write about. We had an hour which was nice. I wrote about three causes of WWI which mimicked my essay that was due today, which was nice. Unfortunately I was half dead by the time I got to history, so my head was starting to feel like like a dead weight which didn't help with my writing. Thankfully it did stop me from pontificating, which is always a good thing. Finally I got to music, feeling completely dead. The test was on Ancient music through the Renaissance, which isn't actually that much. I was completely sure of everything, but I felt prepared enough to guess at what I wasn't completely sure on. The funny thing was that I was tired that I actually asked my teacher if I had to answer the essay questions in complete sentences. The reason this is funny is because actually forming complete sentences was very difficult for me at that point. Thankfully we didn't do anything in chorus. I cleaned the piano and then dozed off for awhile. Now I'm doing absolutely jack shit. My head still feels like a dead weight which is a very peculiar feeling. Anyway...and then my head explodes.

No comments: