27.2.07

Before I Go to Bed

Before I collapse in a warm pile of comforters, I would just like to say this to Mark Beaumont of NME:
IT ISN'T JUST RICKY WRITING THE FUCKING LYRICS. I don't have the liner notes for this album (damn my American citizenship) but you might want to remember the order of writership from the last album. Nick Hodgson was first, then Rick, then the rest of the band. So the fact that Ricky sings all the songs (except "Boxing Champ") doesn't mean he wrote all the songs (except "Boxing Champ.") This isnt' the Beatles or the Kinks. So for fuck's sake don't say Ricky wrote all the goddamn songs because that will just piss me off and your review already does that well enough without adding that little tidbit into the mix.
As for the person who wrote the review of "Ruby", good job, you didn't piss me off.
Ugh...dead, dead, dead. You're all going to be dead before I'm done with this world.

No comments: