15.2.07

Buggrit

Snow days suck. As do green-eyed monsters, Windows Internet Explorer, f-ed up computers, and Madame Bovary. Mainly, though, snow does suck because I've got shite to do and my Dad's using my computer while his is being fixed. So I have none of my links, none of my privacy, and I had to download Firefox because I was so frustrated with Explorer and couldn't take it anymore. Of course I'll have to uninstall it before I shut down this computer (the main one) because I use it so infrequently and mums and dad don't care for Firefox (for some bizarre reason). Other things that suck are therapists, men, and not living in the right country. But these are constant complaints (for the most part) so there's no need to dwell on them. I'll just be incredibly glad when I'm gone from this house. So very, very glad.

No comments: