2.4.07

5/6 Days

I'm never entirely sure how to do count downs because I know to include the day that you're writing (eg today is monday, thus start with monday) but then, since the concert doesn't start until like 10pm, do I include saturday? So confusing. Anyway, it's 5/6 days until I see Ricky in the flesh for the first time in over a year. And this time I'll be uber-close as opposed to last time were I was really fucking far away. :squeeeee!!!!!!:
Anywho, today was visit UMW day or, for my mums, take lots of pictures of UMW on a crappy little disposable camera day. Most of the day was useless since I've already done all of the things they were doing today, but it was nice to see the campus in a different season and mums and I went on a bit of shopping spree at the bookstore. I got a neato t-shirt, flip flops, a glass, and a penant. Mums got Dad a t-shirt and a baseball cap and stickers for the cars. All in all a very enjoyable experience. We also went to the office of disability services and met a very nice lady who told me how I could get out of the pure hell that would be taking four course in french. Huzzah! Sadly I did not see Alex like I was expecting, which was too bad. But overall it was nice day. Oh and I got a cool frog ring for my middle finger. Yay.
Umm...let's see what else. I'm thinking of rewatching some Amstell NMTB, because I love him so and possibly rewatching "Smith and Jones" just for the hell of it. But only if I have time. Simon is every so much more important than Ten-Inch. Even if the possiblity of shagging Ten-Inch is slightly higher than shagging Simon. Damn you Mar!!!!! Damn you for corrupting my poor mind. Ugh.
So yeah, not much happening. Need to get started on my MI and reading Wuthering Heights. I'm super-determined to read this book, so I don't fail at life. We'll see though. Now...off to Simon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! i got tickets to go see the Kaiser Chiefs in Nashville at some private show...don't know how that happened...! so i'm super excited! i've never seen them in concert :)
-sarah, your fellow anglophile!