16.6.07

I Can't Think of a Witty Title So Your Stuck with This

Bollocks. My soft romantic core isn't being helpful at the moment and hopefully I'll be able to salvage something from this god awful situation, but who knows. I'm shit at this sort of thing, have been since forever. Damn my lack of adequate social skills. Damn the Brothers Grimm and Charles Perrault. Damn myself.
Umm...my sister is horribly awkward, more so than myself, and thus dented my enjoyment of Knocked Up, though overall I thought the movie was alright. I didn't absolutely love The 40 Year Old Virgin so I'm not surprised that I didn't love this one either, but it wasn't awful. I didn't really feel like going to the movies yesterday anyway, which may have added to the overall experience. Guh...
I was feeling really witty last night and so I saved a few news articles to make fun of, but I was too tired to actually do anything with them, so now I'm stuck with these articles that I don't feel up to writing about. Hopefully after watching some Black Books (which I now own), I'll have regained my sarcasm and so I'll be able to write about the previously mentioned articles. They're quite good too, so it should be fun once I get my shit together.
Blehck. Why oh why must life be so damn complicated? I try my hardest not to make things complicated and then I do one thing and everything gets complicated and shitty. Then again my wonderful sense of paranoia may be the one doing the thinking and so this all been made complicated because I'm a paranoid little shit. Ultimately, I will go back to my little hole and everything will settle itself out and Farber can just shove it up his. So there.
Just in case you were curious I'm a music explorer.

No comments: