29.6.07

Love Thy Name is Fozzie Pt. 2

I saw Once again with Jasmine and Alex. I mouthed along with most of the songs and realized that all of the songs are played during the movie, I just didn't remember them. I fell slightly more in love with the movie, which made up for the way I felt before the movie. I wanted my friends to like it so much and I was worried sick that they wouldn't and then we got lost on the way to the theatre which sucked, all adding up to a very tense Nore. As much as I loved the movie, yet again, I was tense the whole time wondering what Jasmine and Alex thought of it, whether they would like it, what they would say when we left, etc. I know ultimately it doesn't matter, I would go back to Arlington in a heart beat to see the movie again and again and again until I had every line memorized, but for once I would like to not be alone in my like (or in this case deep and utter devotion) of something. I know I can be a bit obsessive at times (eg: Kaiser Chiefs) but it would be nice if once someone else felt the same way I did who I was friends with. Obviously, there will eventually be a time when that is true, but it would just be nice if I had it now.
I want one brilliant, absolutely perfect and romantic and brilliant weekend. I would be eternally happy if I had just one weekend like they did. Just once.
His falsetto is beautiful. How could you not love a falsetto like that?

No comments: