25.9.07

I've Got A Score to Settle

Blur is set to start rehearsing/recording sometime soon. The article is a wee bit old, but is still rather relevant, given the person talking. As far as I'm concerned, the moment all four men step into the studio, the world will implode. Not that this seems like such a bad thing right now, but it might be regretted later on.
Charlotte Church has seemingly named her daughter Ruby after the Kaiser Chiefs song. The image used in the article (look to the right and you'll see what I'm talking about) as well as the happiness of the article makes me miss being a light-hearted fangirl quite a bit. The fact that I'm also way behind in my homework for this week also makes me miss being a light-hearted fangirl as well, but that's not the important bit.
Finally (because I have things to do that don't include my journo class) Filter has posted "The Angry Mob" video. Their cheeriness, compounded by the above news story and my own stress, makes me really, really wish I was as ditzy as Cecilia. And as hard a worker as Cecilia. If I had to pick between the two though, I would go with hard worker. :sigh:
If you had to argue that "(Sittin' on ) the Dock of the Bay" is a rock song where would you start? Maybe I should argue it's progressive because of the whistling...

No comments: