3.11.07

Friday Five(s) on Saturday Because I'm Bored

I'm also avoiding the party in my room.

1. Name five favorite movies.
Bright Young Things, Shaun of the Dead, A Clockwork Orange, ONCE (how did I almost forget that one?), Hot Fuzz. Really though the only ones that matter are ONCE and A Clockwork Orange.

2. Name four areas of interest you became interested in after you were done with your formal education.
Well since I haven't finished my formal education, I guess I'll just list some areas of interest I have: Neurology, pyschology, British history (particularly the stuff before Charles I), and music history.

3. Name three things you would change about this world.
Foreign relations with the Middle East, environmental protocols, and...the fact that I live in the States.

4. Name two of your favorite childhood toys.
I didn't have favourite childhood toys. I had my own imagination and the woods.

5. Name one person you could be handcuffed to for a full day.
Ricky. No, umm...no. Ricky.


1. one place you volunteer (or would like to)? Why?
I would like to volunteer at...umm...oh I don't know. Some place where good things happen when I volunteer there.

2. one book you'd like to see made into a movie? Why?
None of the books I've ever read. Because you seen then I would be really disappointed if the movie is crappy compared to the book. But if I had to choose...a bunch of the Wooster and Jeeves stories. Those would be good.

3. one creature (living, extinct, or mythical) you'd like for a pet? Why?
I would like a...Ricky. No, I'd like a poodle or a Maine Coone cat.

4. one place on Earth you'd like to visit? Why?
Leeds. Because it's Leeds. No other reason. Just because it's Leeds.

5. one talent or skill you'd like to develop? Why?
I would like my amazing ability to socialize. That and my talent of writing snarky reviews.

It's working rather well.

No comments: