10.11.08

I'm On a Sugar High!

I've got news! Music news mind you, but news nonetheless. Some is exciting in a really weird way and some is tragic in a not actually tragic way. So onwards and upward mes petites, I've had enough sugar to get allow me to ignore my cold and actually write this entry. Hurrah!
So first up, who wouldn't want Gary Glitter on a music exam? Yes, he is a paedophile, but still, I would have died and gone to heaven if Gary Glitter had been mentioned on my IB music exam. Literally. I mean it was cool having "Rhapsody in Blue" and everything, but Gary Glitter would have made me squee so hard. So yeah, shame he's a paedophile.
I was doing my bi-hourly check of NME.com to see if anything happened since I had last checked it and I saw this headline: "Kaiser Chiefs man hospitalised in Brazil." I immediatedly freaked because I was absolutely sure Ricky had managed to break another limb. Turns out, even worse news. Peanut has been hospitalised with appendicities, which is just no fun and requires surgery. At least with Ricky, no surgery required. So, get better Peanut and congrats to Ricky for having made it about a year without breaking anything!
So I've got another cold to get over. And a band performance this Friday. And the awkward situation of having to tell Hunter that a) he's meeting my sister and b) we can't "hang out" Friday because he's meeting my sister. It should be fun.

No comments: