9.11.08

Istanbul (Not Constantinople)

So last night was a bit of a bust. The dance-y thing (as I'm now calling it) started at 7 and I was back in my room around 9:40. Multiple photos were taken of me which are now on Facebook much to my chagrin. After said dance-y thing I spent the rest of my night with a headache (from not having any caffeine) and watching Mock the Week. So when I say last night was a bit of a bust, I mean it was shite. Oh well, at least there was some socialization involved and I got to see Hunter act like a complete goof, which was actually quite brilliant.
I've been up for about three hours as I type and have spent most of that time watching Mock the Week and trying to figure out whether or not I've actually lost my voice or whether it just sounds like I've been smoking for two decades. My mum had the brilliant idea of going to the clinic tomorrow to get a Rx for meds, which really is quite a good idea, since I've been feeling like shit for a month. So yeah, today has been interesting in how boring it's been.
In a final note, I had what was actually a really awkward dream that, in my opinion, is a foreshadow of how incredibly awkward Thanksgiving is going to be for me. It involved Hunter meeting my grandparents and we were both in our pants. 0_0 Thankfully real life won't involve my grandparents actually meeting Hunter and I will fully dressed. Still, the prospect of having to tell my grandparents is frightening enough that it has entered my subconscious. Huzzah.

No comments: