16.12.08

I'll Be Home For Christmas

I sometimes wonder how I can be apart of the family that I'm apart of. I use to think that since I didn't belong I must have been adopted or something like that, but since I've inherited too many of the same disabilities (both learning and pyschological) that option has long since left the th building. HOwever I still do wonder how it is I ended up in this family since I'm so patently different from any of them. I also can't stand being around the lot of them, though really that's not a sign of anything based on the movies. Still I've been home four days and I'm already looking forward to the beginning of the next semester. In fact if the world could just fast-forward to Christmas (because I like presents) and then fast-forward again to January 11th, I'd be just fine, ta. Of course this could all pass and like I almost told Hunter (decided against 'cuz I didn't want to worry him too much) I'll just become numb to the whole situation. Either that or time will pass as quickly as always does and I'll be back at school before I know it. Still, I'd rather be at school now instead of having to wait. C'est la vie I guess. :sigh:

No comments: