8.2.09

V-Day Part 1

I've programmed the first part of the play list I'm giving to Hunter for V-day (even though he won't get it on V-day :grumbles incoherently about cons and their stupidity:). It's the mushy romantic part, but about half the songs aren't mushy and romantic, one of the songs isn't even romantic ("Istanbul" for all its wonderful qualities can not be called mushy or romantic) and two, maybe three, of the songs could be considered don't right anti-romantic. Still, it's the sentiment that counts in my opinion. I also told an old friend of mine who's going to Katsucon to punch Hunter in the arm if she sees him. Granted I gave a rather non-descript description of him, but still I think "tall, gangly, and wearing a ridiculous scarf" just about covers it. The chance of the two of them actually seeing each other is astronomical :knocks on wood:, but still it would be highly amusing if Hunter came back saying that some random chick punched him in the arm and said it was from me. Would definitely make up for missing V-day, more so than fan art. In any event, the second part will be pure Brit-pop, which is my way of torturing the poor boy. Still, that's what he gets for missing V-day. Musical (and possibly physical) torture. I'm eeeeeeeeevil.
Edit: Did I mention that one of the songs on mushy romantic is You Can Have It All? Yeah, my idea of a romantic play list is kind of strange.

No comments: