21.9.09

The Feeling is Gone, Only You and I

Dear Blog Readers,
I'm not going to be updating for at least another week. My life is incredibly stressful and thinking about it makes me sad. Also, I have no social life outside of school work, so unless you really want to hear me moan about how stressful school is (which I'm sure you don't), I'm not going to be updating until next week probably. Also, normally I would say I'll be updating this weekend, but this weekend is Family Weekend here at school, so let's all imagine how stressful that will be. Imagined it? Yeah that's why I won't be updating until next week. :sigh: Just remember: This means nothing to meeeeeeeee!!! Oooooooh Viennaaaaaaaaa!
Sincerely,
Nore
Tuesday Night Edit: As I told my roommate, I'm coming very close to reaching my stress threshold, which means pretty soon I'll be cranky as all get out and won't have any kind of patience for anything that disrupts my pre-ordained schedule/daily patterns. Also, my Zune hasn't been shipped (even though the billing information was received last Friday), so I have nothing to help alleviate the stress when I'm not in my room. Sadly, over eating has lost it's charm (feeling nauseous doesn't help anymore) which means I might have to choke a bitch pretty soon.

No comments: