18.2.10

Please Be Quiet

Since I currently have brain dribbling out my ears, here are some bullet points:
  • I had my first celebrity sighting today: Emma Bunton aka Baby Spice. Took a little while to recognize who it was I was starring at, but yeah I saw Baby Spice.
  • The Brits were on Tuesday and weren't a complete wash. Lady Gaga won three and Lily Allen walked away with Best Female Solo Artist, so that's nice. However I couldn't watch the ceremonies, even though I'm in the right country, so my Twitter feed was completely confusing me since they all seemed to be watching it.
  • After my Art and Society class I made it my mission to return the pair of jeans I had bought at Topshop. Due to this I completely hate that store and hope never to set foot there again. I did however return the jeans, so that's a plus.
  • I've decided that the some of the people who live around me are absolute prats. I like to imagine that I'm a reasonable person, but there's only so much loudly played crap music I can take before I might just go crazy. Last night for instance: I go to bed around 11pm and a few of my flatmates and their friends where in the kitchen playing the Strokes really loudly. Loud enough for me to hear Mr. Casablancas vocals pretty clearly. I go and ask them to turn it down. Get ready for bed. Just as I'm settling into my warm "comfy" bed, really loud music seeps through my earplugs. From the kitchen. Same group of people. As I said, I like to consider myself a reasonable human being and even though I didn't start screaming at them for being rude prats, I really wanted to. Because that's what they are: Huge prats.
  • Liberty's is where money goes to die a ridiculous death
That's it. I've got the pilot tomorrow afternoon and hopefully my flatmates won't be prats this evening, I'm really not in the mood to deal with them in a polite way. I can tell you what's on the play list for the pilot though. We'll be playing "All That Jazz," "Money," "Mamma Mia," "Good Morning Baltimore," "Summer Holiday," "Tonight," "Book Report," and many, many more. It should be good. Until then, don't panic (I know I'll be trying not to.)

No comments: