26.6.07

A Slightly More "Sane" Entry

By slightly, I mean I'm not going to talk about Once. Otherwise this entry is like every other entry I've ever made, which means absolutely nutters. In any event, moving on...
Keith's gone grey, Keith's gone grey, Keith's gone grey, Keith's gone grey, Keith's gone grey!!!!! You see, if you go through the pictures in that post and look at Keith you'll notice that in just a little over a year he's gone from dark, dark brown to grey. The only reason I'm excited about this is because I've been very slowly going grey since I was born and so the fact that someone really cool and semi-famous (and is only eleven years older than me) is going grey makes me feel slightly better about my own white hairs. So yeah, Keith's gone grey!!!
In the world of Arctic Monkeys, "Fluorescent Adolescent" was released yesterday which means that Yahoo! will have it in it's catalogue soonish. But because DiS runs does it's reviews based on the Gallifrian calendar, I was fairly surprised to see that there was actually a review of "Fluorescent Adolescent" today. The majority of the review is a non-sequitur, relatively speaking, but the actual review is good. Also the bit at the end about TABASCO is totally true.
Kaiser Chiefs are going on tour. Specifically their going on tour in the UK. This November, and I can guarantee you DiS won't enjoy themselves. But you see what all of the above articles fail to mention is who their support will be this November. Well, not to worry because I know. And guess what? The lead singer of their support and Ricky will be ruling the world by the end of November. That's right my friends, We Are Scientists will be supporting their good ol' friends Kaiser Chiefs. I'm going to go die now.
One last word before I go: James Blunt is saving the UK, one horrible falsetto note at a time.
He's got big eyes, big blue eyes, that stare, all big and blue.

No comments: